My Front Teeth Are Big and Most of My Teeth Are Not the Same - Options?

my front teeth big and my most of teeth not same not beautiful... as photo, how can i make my teeth beautiful and healthy, problem specially only with the front two teeth longer and the two front teeth under mouth is too small... you can see that from my photo.

Complete diagnose

+2

I see your pictures and I can tell you that for a complete diagnose for a case like yours, it is necessary to have xrays. However, I cna tell you that I can see many things going on your teeth. If you are looking for a complete smile makeover, most definitely you will have to think about extractions, dental implantc and srowns. It is possible to have the "Hollywood Smile" however it requires the desire to have a complete smile makeover.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Options for my front teeth

+2

You appear to have multiple issue.  It looks like you have some retained primary teeth as well as multiple spacing and bite issue.  You need a complete workup.  I would seek care from a dentist who can review the issues and the best way to treat them which would probably include orthodontics, implants and veneers

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Big Front Teeth and Different Sizes on Others

+2

You appear to have many issues going on. The 2 lower front teeth might still be "baby teeth" that were never lost. You also have lots of spaces between teeth, and tooth size discrepancies. See a very well trained and experienced cosmetic dentist to "lead the team effort". He can explain to you all of your options which might include orthodontics, implants and Veneers.

New York Cosmetic Dentist