Should I get my forehead/nose redefined to look more feminine? (photos)

I've always thought my face looked more manly than most women and I couldn't figure out why. I did some research and found that I have a masculine forehead complete with a ridge and backward slope. Do you think surgery is the best option to fix my problem? Are there any other methods besides surgery to help fix my forehead? I also have issues with my nose. I've seen that forehead/nose reconstructions go hand in hand. Do you agree? Is it easier/cheaper to do one surgery with all corrections?

Rhinoplasty, hairline forehead lift with hairline lowering to give a more feminine look.

+1
Rhinoplasty, hairline forehead lift with hairline lowering to give a more feminine look. Examples of this and the hairline after are shown on my website as well as my TG site. This can be done in one operation of staggered depending on your preference. See a surgeon who does several of these a week and has natural results.