Marks On Forehead Not Responding to Treatments, What Should I Do?

I have these marks on my forehead and my forehead looks bad . The black round spot in the center is an injury mark and lots of small specks. Moreover there is a black cloudy spot on the right corner as you can see in the pic. I have tried chemical peeling (4 sitting that improved over all skin texture but little on forehead), kojic acid and hydroquinone(for a short duration) but have seen very little improvement, seems like forehead is totally not responding to these treatments. What should i do next???

Difficult problem with texture and pigmentation of the forehead

+1

You may want to consider microablative fractionated CO2 laser.  Since your appear to have some pigmentation of your skin it will be necessary for your to have a series of lighter treatments rather than one deep treatment.  Look for an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon offering  SmartSkin or SmartXide laser resurfacing.