Marks On Forehead Not Responding to Treatments, What Should I Do?

I have these marks on my forehead and my forehead looks bad . The black round spot in the center is an injury mark and lots of small specks. Moreover there is a black cloudy spot on the right corner as you can see in the pic. I have tried chemical peeling (4 sitting that improved over all skin texture but little on forehead), kojic acid and hydroquinone(for a short duration) but have seen very little improvement, seems like forehead is totally not responding to these treatments. What should i do next???

Difficult problem with texture and pigmentation of the forehead

You may want to consider microablative fractionated CO2 laser.  Since your appear to have some pigmentation of your skin it will be necessary for your to have a series of lighter treatments rather than one deep treatment.  Look for an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon offering  SmartSkin or SmartXide laser resurfacing.