Can my Forehead Hollow Be Treated W/dermal Fillers? (photo)

Hello dear realself community! I have a forehead hollow that I hate ever since I was little. Very similar to the picture. I had restylane treatment for my lips and smile lines and I loved it. So I wonder if my forehead could be treated with dermal fillers to achieve the rihanna's look. Thank you in advance for taking a minute to answer:)

Fillers for forehead

+2

Yes, fillers can absolutely be used to treat a forehead depression or hollow.  You could use Restylane again or there are some longer lasting products as well.  This should be a relatively simple issue to correct.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers for Forehead

+1

Fillers can be used for forehead hollows.  This can be used temporarily.  In general, if the forehead hollow is deep or extensive, fat grafting is permanent and more cost effective.

Can fillers be used on the forehead?

+1

In most cases, the answer is yes. Juvederm is a universal dermal filler.  It can be used pretty much anywhere you would inject a dermal filler; but there may be more permanent options for you.  It would be best to consult with a plastic surgeon to discuss the best option for you. 

Forehead Fillers

+1

Based on the information you provided in your question, it sounds like you would be a good candidate for fillers in your forehead hollow. Restylane may be a good option, and you may also want to consider Perlane which is a bigger molecule and generally used for deeper areas. I have provided additional information regarding fillers in the link below.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of forehead hollow with dermal fillers

+1

Forehead hollows can be treated with dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Perlane.  Longer acting fillers such as Radiesse and Sculptra can also be considered.  Other surgical options include forehead lifts and/or custom silastic implants.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Filling a forehead hollow with dermal fillers

+1

Dermal fillers like Juvederm or Restylane are a nice, simple and safe option when injected by experienced and trained hands for forehead hollows.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Forehead creasing

+1

Forehead creasing develops from deficiencies in soft tissue or repeated animation over long periods of time thinning the tissues below. Sometimes Botox helps, and sometimes fillers help in combination.

Forehead depressions.

+1

The depressions you have can be filled with Radiesse to give a much smoother look. See an experienced surgeon to do this without over filling. In the future yyou may want to correct this with a custom silicone implant which is much more expensive. 

Forehead Sculpting

+1

Forehead creases can be filled in to achieve a smoother appearance.  There are a few different options each with their own pros and cons, ranging from temporary fillers to more permanent options.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us

Forehead

+1

The depresion in your forehead will get smoother by using fillers. However what you are seeking from the ideal  picture you posted, it seems you want forehead feminization, which you will not achieve with fillers.

forehead feminization require multiple changes.

1: elevation of eyebrow

2: smooth convexity

3; shaving frontal bossing

4: longer forehead than male forehead

These changes require Bicoronal incision, shaving the frontal bossing, possible alloderm graft.