How can I get my forehead and head corrected to give it a more normal shape? (photos)

My forehead sticks out (literally), my head is more rectangular and oval and uneven as well. I also have these two bumps on my forehead there not big but somewhat seeable by the next person and I can't fit a hat neither.

Forehead

+1
We typically refer to this as "frontal bossing". Most commonly it would require a cranifacial procedure to remodel the bone. I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon with specialized fellowship training in craniofacial surgery to provide you with more information.