Can my Flat Mole on the Eye Waterline Be Removed? (photo)

Hi, I was wondering whether or not this mole can be removed or not? It sits right at the edge of my eye bordering the waterline. I'm not sure whether I can say it is on my waterline or not...but it is very close to my eye. I was wondering if there are any procedures available to remove it with minimal or no scarring...and if possible, can you please explain the procedure. Thanks.

Mole of the eyelid

+2

Your mole is near or at the gray line of the lower lid. Any good plastic surgeon can remove it. Closure is most probably as a vertical line.The scar would be not noticeable.

Mole removal

+1

I would highly recommend that you see a plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon for a consult and removal.

Sam Naficy, MD

+1

Yes, this looks like something that can be done without stitches in the office as well.

Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

Most eyelid moles can be removed easily.

+1

Your dark little mole can be removed under local anesthesia easily and quickly without any big ugly scarring. Estimate is $350 and so worth it. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon