Should I Tell to my Fiancee Before Marriage, That Keloid Scar is in my Stomach ?

I have a 2 inch scar with keloid affected area about 1 inch on my stomach (operated about 15 yrs before). I have been taken steroid for 6 times recently. But still an half inch keloid afftected area not cured. My Doctors said it will cure slowly and also told no need to tell to better half before marriage. I expect ur answer.

Keloids on the stomach and abdominal wall

+1

Keloid therapy will take time.  You may wish to have him involved in future treatments in the future.  It is not a disease, so you should feel comfortable in discussing the future therapies. 

Keloid Scar on Stomach

+1

The answer is not really a medical one. It depends on the level of trust and honesty that you have in the relationship. Do what your heart suggests is right.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS