My Father Has Myasthenia Gravis, is BOTOX Recommended for Me?

My father has Myasthenia Gravis and he developed the disease when he was still very young, about 40 years old. I don’t know if I’m at risk of developing the disease myself but I’m interested in have a BOTOX application on my forehead. Would I put myself at risk in this case? Would I be increasing the chances of developing the disease given my family history?

Don't worry...hopefully you'll never develop myasthenia gravis like your dad...but the fact that

he has it doesn't impact on whether or not you're a candidate for botox...no greater risk than anyone else...go and get your treatment and enjoy the wonderful results...