How Much Would My Fat Transfer From Tummy To My Butt Cost? (photo)

i am a 33 years old mother of 4. and i want my body back but with a bigger butt and a flat tummy! i m 5'4 175pds top 44,38 and hip& butt is 43. i want to have smaller top and bigger bottom.

+1

A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5999 for up to 12 areas of liposuction .

You will need a tummy tuck 6 months minimum after this procedure. 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL prices

+1

The price for a BBL from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon will range between 8000-10000. You may want to consider a tummy tuck at the same time as your BBL to get rid of the loose hanging skin from your pregnancies. This can be done at the same time if your surgeon is experienced in this.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Cost for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The cost for the Brazilian buttlift ranges from about $6000 to $15000.  You will need a tummy tuck in the future as well to remove the loose skin.