How Much Would My Fat Transfer From Tummy To My Butt Cost? (photo)

i am a 33 years old mother of 4. and i want my body back but with a bigger butt and a flat tummy! i m 5'4 175pds top 44,38 and hip& butt is 43. i want to have smaller top and bigger bottom.

BBL prices

+1

The price for a BBL from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon will range between 8000-10000. You may want to consider a tummy tuck at the same time as your BBL to get rid of the loose hanging skin from your pregnancies. This can be done at the same time if your surgeon is experienced in this.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Cost for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The cost for the Brazilian buttlift ranges from about $6000 to $15000.  You will need a tummy tuck in the future as well to remove the loose skin.