Do I have enough fat for my Brazilian Butt Lift?

i am getting a bbl soon. im 5"9 170 pounds. im getting my full abdomn full back waist and arms lipoed/ will that plenty enough for at least 1300 ccs in each butt cheek and 200 in each hip?

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
This means that your surgeon will have to harvest at least 3 liters of fat.  I harvest large amounts of fat almost every surgery, but I would say that I do not perform the average Brazilian buttlift. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL candidate

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

BBL enough fat

+1
You may ver well have enough fat but without seeing you in person, it is impossible to say what fat can be retrieved from your donor sites.

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon

Mel T. Ortega, MD