Can I make my face symmetrical? (Photo)

I have a deviated septum.. I think? No previous injuries to the nose, it just kind of started growing like that threw puberty. My eyelids are also not symmetrical due to the use of contact lenses throughout my teenage years. Can you help me? Thanks

Facial and nasal asymmetry

+2
It is quite possible that your face is slightly asymmetrical leading to nasal deviation as well as other differences from one side of your face to the other.  Seek advice from an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who is aware of how to manage such asymmetries, and treats problems with the deviated septum, as well.  Often times, a septorhinoplasty can give a much straighter appearance to the nose while improving breathing at the same time.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon