My face is NOT symmetric after facial surgery. Could I have it reversed? (Photo)

Hi,4 months ago,i got into a street fight and had a surgery after After surgery,surgeons told me that they put something under my eyeball to support the eye so it won`t fall.My left eyeball now is more outwards than it used to be,making my left eye look bigger than the right one,and i have metal plates all over the left side of my face.My face is completely asymmetric now.Is it possible if i remove all the metal plates and the thing under my eyeball,my face to be like it was before? Thank you.

Facial Asymmetry

+1
The problem after facial fracture is not the plate and screws used to put the bone together. It is the fractured bones that is your problem. Bone heals in a specific way and if you did not have these fractures reduced and stabilized then you would have had more asymmetry and problems.