My Face is Still Dark Purple from IPL 2 Days Ago, Should I Be Worried?

As I said, my skin is very dark purple and I do have some tracking marks. This is NOT a sunburn type feeling. The pain was horrible for approx. 7 hours following. Should I be worried about the results??

Consider seeing a physician

+1

Your results sound like a burn, and that is potentially not good. If your skin is purple and you have track marks, this is not a good result and I'd recommend you see a dermatologist asap to get some treatments and creams to stop the burns from penetrating deeper and causing long-term damage. IPL treatments may be slightly uncomfortable, but in no way should cause "horrible pain". Please see a dermatologist as soon as possible.