My Face is Starting to Sag and I'm Only 21. What Can I Do to Help This? (photo)

My face is sagging and I'm only 21. Also, I have a line under each eye. In the picture, it can only be seen on the left side of my face because the lighting is weird. Is there anything that can help with this?

Your face is not sagging!

+2
Thanks for the question. I happen to disagree with you; your face is not sagging. You do not have much fat in your cheeks which could give you the impression of sagging. However, you have no loose skin, no jowls, and tight skin of your lower face and neck. You may be a good candidate for fillers in your cheek such as Perlane or Radiesse. The tear trough under your eyes can also be filled with a filler like Restylane or Belotero. You are young, so seek a board-certifed plastic surgeon who will give you nonsurgical options first, to see how you like the result. best of luck!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon