How Can I Make my Face Look Softer? (photo)

Hi, I have a harsh, angular lower face. Is there any non surgical proceedures I can use to soften its appearance? Also, my chin seems to carry fat underneath but on closer inspection it feels like muscle can something be done for this? I am 24 years old. I guess I just want non surgical ways to look more feminine. Would a liquid nose job be able to sharpen my nose? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ho to soften a face

+2

I
 agree with a lot of what the others have said. I would put a little filler in the temples, narrow  jawline with botox and put some filler in cheeks to give them more definition. Something else that I think would change your appearance a lot is a good hair style. A side part and a shorter cut would change your look. 

Birmingham Dermatologist

"Softening" a women's face to look more feminine with dermal fillers and Botox

+2

What you want to try to achieve is an upside down egg shape to the face.  To do this in your case, I would fill the temples with dermal filler like Restylane or Juvederm, and then slim the lower face with Botox in the masseters.  Adding filler to the tear troughs would help too.

Botox for softening facial features

+1

As others have mentioned, tapering your jawline and softening the angles of your jaw by receiving masseter reduction with Botox, will help to feminize the lower third of your face.  An area that will also benefit from Botox is your periorbital or brow/eye area.  Your brows are showing some heaviness along with your upper lids.  Botox can be used to lift your brows and give you a slightly more feminine shape.  

Botox, filler, and softening

+1

Based on the photo's you've provided, I don't think a "liquid rhino" will help soften your look. Consulting with a well-trained and reputable provider in person however may give you some options...often femininity comes from within!

Facial rejuvenation with fillers

+1

Soft tissue fillers can be a good alternative for facial rejuventation especially in a younger patient.  The filler can be injected into the medial tear trough as well as the upper portion of the cheek to help to blend the transition zone between the lower eyelid and the thicker skin of the upper cheek.

How Can I Make my Face Look Softer?

+1

Looking at the photos provided, the face appears more round than heart-shaped which is the most desired feminine facial shape.  While Botox could reduce the Masster size, I personally do not believe that this would make your face appear softer and more feminine. The major facial feature that is capable of softening the female face is the cheek.  The cheeks should be round, yet defined.  Your face appears to have significant excess fat that obscures the cheek shape.  This can be removed using micro-liposuction.  Your nose, jawline and neck area should be left alone in my opinion.  

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Botox to soften the lower face

+1

Botox to reduce the size of your masseter muscles would certainly soften your lower jaw.  You are young so I would start with this.  It can take 2 procedures over 6 months to reduce the jawline.  People love the effects of this procedure!

Toronto Dermatologist

Feminizing and softening the face.

+1

Your face can be made to look softer and more feminine with a forehead lift and bony orbital Contouring of the brow bone, etc. I have done facial feminization for 35 years and you can see the type of results on my facial transgender website. The results are the same as what is done on transgender patients when females have the same issues.

Feminine jawline

+1

Botulinum toxin in the masseter muscle can soften the angle of the jaw. If you're a teeth grinder, or like to chew lots of gum, hard foods, or nuts, cutting back on those activities will also help reduce the size of your masseter muscle. Drawing attention to the upper/middle face is another way accentuate feminine features, and filler in the temporal region can help sculpt the face. Regardless of the procedure, an experienced injector is a must.

Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox injections to soften the face and jawline

+1

Botox can be used to soften the masseter muscles and lateral jawline. This is quite commonly performed in some Asian countries such as Korea. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles