Why is my face not proportioned?

As you can see in the picture, my left cheek is lowered but the eye is higher. Why? And what should I do to make it proportioned? What natural ways should I do? Because I cannot afford surgeries or other products because I'm only 14 years old. Please help me

Asymmetry.

+1
 There is no photograph attached to your question however I  will tell you that we are all born with some level of asymmetry. If you take a photograph of an individual and mirror one side versus the other  The image produced, will appear to be different based on the side that is reflected. Asymmetry is a natural part of the human form. You are still young and growing and should discuss your concerns with your parents.   If there is an actual medical reason for your asymmetry, then a physician should examine you and make this determination.