Can my Face Look More Masculine? (photo)

Hi.I'm 20 years old and 151.8 lbs.I'm really considering to have a nose job and some face implants soon I feel my face look so much younger that my age ... what kind of procedures do u guys recommend to make face more masculine?

Palm beach facial implants

+2
Your face can be made to appear more masculine by enhancing the cheekbones, jaw line and chin. While facial implants, surgically placed, are one option. I would alternatively recommend an injectable filler such as sculptra which can be used to build up the lateral jawline to give you a wider, stronger jaw line. Sculptra can also be used to enhance the chin and build up the cheeks as well.
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Masculine

+2

Your mandible and mid-face can be strengthened and reconstructed for improved symmetry.  Also, the angle of your mandible (lateral jaw) can be implanted for a healthy, masculine appearance! 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Masculinizing the young male face.

+2

This can be done with cheek and chin implants.  Your jaw is quite as metrical with the left smaller and higher than the right which can be corrected as well. 

Options for more masculine face

+1

A chin implant is placed for patients who have a weak chin profile.  An incision is made in the submental area and the implant is placed over the mandibular bone underneath all the skin and muscle layers.  There are some significant asymmetries present on the photos so the implant would have to be carved down appropriately to match asymmetries.  This would give of a stronger jaw line and masculine appearance.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.