What Can I Do to Make my Face More Masculine? (photo)

I am wondering what I can do to improve symmetry of my left side to my right side and what can I do to improve masculine features. I notice my left side is rounder and not as angled as my right side. Will jaw implants improve the appearance?

What Can I Do to Make my Face More Masculine?

+1

From the photo provided your face is already quite masculine in appearance.  Even though the left side is weaker than the right, the degree of difference does not affect the overall level of attractiveness in my opinion.  Nothing more than a very slight amount of filler (I prefer Perlne) to the left cheek would be considered and honestly, I don't even think that's necessary.  I think that you can leave your face alone. 

Improving Jawline Definition

+1

While chin and jaw angle implants may be beneficial, you already have a fairly well defined jawline. Whether these augmentations would be helpful in achieving a better jawline or improving asymmetry would require some initial computer imaging.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Options to make face more masculine

+1

It is not uncommon to have some mild asymmetry to the face.  It would be helpful to see some other views of your face and also to examine you to try and determine what might be the cause of the mild difference between sides.  From the picture you provided, I think your jaw looks pretty good and I wouldn't recommend any surgery for it.  Sometimes subtle differences between the sides can be due to differences in the bone or muscle.  This is where the physical exam would be useful to try and distinguish this possibility.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon