How Can I Make my Face More Feminine? Rhinoplasty Etc? (photo)

I am a mixed woman looking into Rhinoplasty to make my face look more feminine. There r a few other things I have noticed about my face that I would like to change. I want a more delicate look instead of strong facial features. Can the creases around my nose/and dimple LINES when I smile seem to frame my large nose as well..I am also noticing I have a lot of baby fat/muscle around my jawline which makes my features look very strong. I would love more advice! Very open to recommendations!

Delicate face

+1

If you are considering a rhinoplasty write down what you don't like about your nose and schedule a consult with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to address your concerns. As to changing your overall face, ask your surgeon if they do computer simulation. You may find that the small change in your nose gives you the look you want.

Wilmington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to feminize the face.

+1

Rhinoplasty to feminize the face is something I have done for 35 years in both birth gender or transgender patients. The tip of your nose needs to be refined and you need to keep your facial fat as you will need it in the future. The nasal width, etc can be reduced and you would benefit from hairline lowering to make your face more proportional.