My Face is Like Sandpaper, Redness is Extreme. Its Been 5 Days and Not Peeled, Normal?

Am I using the cosmelan 2 incorrect?

What other products are you using?

+2

I am assuming you did the Cosmelan 1 part first as a mask you kept on for several hours? And that you are also using the Vitamin K along with the Cosmelan 2 now? These are additional necessary steps in the Cosmelan process. If you aren't using those other products then "no", you aren't using it correctly and just severely aggravating your skin. The Cosmelan 2 reacts to the Cosmelan 1, and the Vitamin K calms it down. Without using all the proper steps in the correct order, it's not good!