My Face is in Itself Very Tiny, and my Facial Features Are Placed Very Close. Could There Be a Way or Making Ones Face Bigger?

Say by implants, or simply to make the space between let's say the eyes and mouth or nose wider? I checked the internet and all i could find was procedures to make the face smaller.

Make Face Bigger

+1
Can you post a picture of your face or a face like yours?

Cheek Implants placed on the cheekbone may make a face more triangular, while cheek implants placed below the cheek bone may make the face rounder. 

A large nose will overwhelm the eyes, cheekbones, and lips. A reduction rhinoplasty on a large nose will make the nose smaller and accentuate the eyes, cheekbones, and lips.

The facial features including the forehead, eyes, nose, cheekbones, lips, and chin must be symmetrical or the face will look abnormal.

Without pictures or an exam, it is very difficult to give you more advice or direction.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon