Why is it that my face is crooked and why are my hands big compared to my slim body?

So I have noticed that one side of my face is more developed than the other. My face/jaw on my right side is bigger than than the left. My left is way underdeveloped & I also have Crooked teeth/smile. One eye seems to be a little higher than than the other. & my speech, well I seem to be slower when I speak or studder at times. I have a picture but afraid to post it. What can this be? Also my two brothers were born with this. My body is also kind of skinny and my hands are freakishly huge.

+1
All people have facial assymmetry, however severe assymmetry can be syndroms such as hemifacial microsomia.  Since you seem to have a trait that runs in your family, it is probably a good idea to be evaluated by a genetic dysmorphologist.   This is a person whom specializes in genetics  traits.  Discuss your concern with your primary care doctor who can then refer you to the appropriate doctor.  Best to you.  

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon