My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes. Can you help? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Your face is quite attractive despite the asymmetry you have pointed out.
If you have not yet tried it a bit of Botox to improve the eyebrow symmetry and dermal volumising fillers on the left cheek area might be of help.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
You might also like...
My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes.
- Your eyes are lovely and symmetry is within the range of normal, judging by the one photo,
- Everyone has facial asymmetry, including the eyes.
- That said, your right brow (in the photo) lies a little lower, your upper lid shows less on that side and the eye may be slightly smaller as well.
- The easiest approach, if it truly bothers you, might be a brow lift on that side only and with the brow lifted, a little removal of remaining excess skin and fat, if any.
- Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss all your options.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.