My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes. Can you help? (Photo)

My face is definitely asymmetrical and I really don't like it..I don't know why it's THIS bad..I've come to notice my mother's face is kind of the same but doesnt look as bad as mine. Though my biggest problem is my EYES, they are different shapes and obviously different sizes..it bothers me a lot..in the photo included the difference in my eyes are clearly visible and even more so if i wear makeup..What can i do?? whats the cause??

Facial Asymmetry

+2
Dear Harleyqueen,
Your face is quite attractive despite the asymmetry you have pointed out.
If you have not yet tried it a bit of Botox to improve the eyebrow symmetry and dermal volumising fillers on the left cheek area might be of help.
warm regards
prashant

India Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

+1
Eyelud asymmetry is not at all unusual. In your case as in many I see, the cause is that one eyebrow is higher than the other.  Eyebrow asymmetry is quite common and I would not recommend surgery to try to correct it.  You may be a candidate for upper lud surgery, but it's hard to tell from the photos.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Brow/eyelid assymetry

+1
As you are probalby aware, everyones face is asymmetic to a degree. The simplest thing that I would recommend is a short scar right brow lift to make your brows a bit more symmetrical

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes.

+1
Appears as asymmetry is related to your genetics as stated your mother has the same issues. Best to be seen IN PERSON ./// 

Asymmetrical eyes

+1
  • Your eyes are lovely and symmetry is within the range of normal, judging by the one photo,
  • Everyone has facial asymmetry, including the eyes.
  • That said, your right brow (in the photo) lies a little lower, your upper lid shows less on that side and the eye may be slightly smaller as well.
  • The easiest approach, if it truly bothers you, might be a brow lift on that side only and with the brow lifted, a little removal of remaining excess skin and fat, if any.
  • Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss all your options.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD