My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes. Can you help? (Photo)
Doctor Answers (4)
Your face is quite attractive despite the asymmetry you have pointed out.
If you have not yet tried it a bit of Botox to improve the eyebrow symmetry and dermal volumising fillers on the left cheek area might be of help.
My face is asymmetrical but what bothers me most is my eyes.
You might also like...
- Your eyes are lovely and symmetry is within the range of normal, judging by the one photo,
- Everyone has facial asymmetry, including the eyes.
- That said, your right brow (in the photo) lies a little lower, your upper lid shows less on that side and the eye may be slightly smaller as well.
- The easiest approach, if it truly bothers you, might be a brow lift on that side only and with the brow lifted, a little removal of remaining excess skin and fat, if any.
- Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss all your options.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.