Why Are my Face and Arms Swollen 7.5 Weeks Post-op from Liposuction of Abdomen, Flanks, Back, Thighs, and Knees & a Breast Lift?

My PS removed 7.5 liters. I wore compression garments religiously per instructed for 6.5 weeks but developed contact dermatitis from them and had to stop wearing them a week-and-a-half ago. I just seem to be retaining a ton of fluid in lots of places. I expected it in the areas that were liposuctioned, but not in my face and arms. I have not had any noticeable change in my clothes yet, and due to the puffiness in my face and arms, I look like I gained weight.

Swelling 7.5 weeks after large volume liposuction is normal

+1

After large volume liposuction, swelling may persist for some time until the lymph channels get re-established.  Your body is responding to trauma normally.  The swelling should resolve over the next couple of weeks.