I started to notice in 2003 my eye sorta being like a "bug-eye". Why Are my Eyes Uneven? (photo)

I started to notice in 2003 my eye sorta being like a "bug-eye". It gets worse when I am tired. It is like one eye is pushed out more then the other, but I can't tell if it is the eye, or the skin around it. This picture shows it, but right now it is "behaving" better than other times. I don't make eye contact with people because of it. Can anything fix that?

Management of Bug-Eye

+1

The medical term for Bug-Eye is Exophthalmos or Proptosis.

It has multiple potential causes and large volumes were written on this very topic. Most of these conditions can be reversed. You may want to look Exophthalmos on wikipedia and other sites.  

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN