Why Are my Eyes Uneven? What Procedures Can Be Done to Fix It? (photo)

Why are my eyes asymmetrical and what can b done to fix it? My face seems a little asymmetrical as well can b done.

update:

My right eye seems b lower than my left eye as u can see in the picture. Im not sure what procedures or methods to take. So im curious to know, because sometimes it even makes me looked cross eyed, even my right nostrol is HIGHER THAN THE LEFT NOSTROL, Maybe i had a stroke and didnt know, or do i need glasses. I just wanna know what type of surgeory do i need. Thanks.

Asymmetry is normal

+1

A certain degree of asymmetry is normal in every face, but some are more asymmetrical than others. In your photo, which is of poor quality, the right eye does NOT seem to be lower than the left.

If anything, the corner of the left eyelid [lateral canthus] seems to be lower than the right eye.

Better quality, full face photo and closeups would be helpful. Even better is an in person consultation.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven Eyes and Facial Balance

+1

Facial asymmetry is normal and natural. It is difficult to tell by the picture as you show only your eyes and not the whole face. The relation of your eyes to your face is important when determining facial balance. If it concerns you that much, you should consult with a qualified oculofacial cosmetic surgeon who understands the face and eyes before electing yourself to do surgery.

Amiya Prasad, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry

+1

Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry, whether it be one eye or eye brow that it higher than the other or one nostril larger than the other.  We all have it.  From you picture I don't see a significant problem.  A facial plastic surgeon could evaluate your needs in person, and may dissuade you from making any changes.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon