Why Are my Eyes Uneven After Facial Swelling? (photo)

A month ago I tried acupuncture and after the treatment my face was swollen for weeks and my eyes/eyelids have been burning. I've lost fat in my face and all over my body. But whats upsetting is the fact that my eyes are now uneven. My left eye is higher than the right and my lower lids are drooping a bit. What could cause my eyes to move? Can this be fixed? I have a before and after pic. The swelling changed the shape/position of my nose too.

Eyes uneven after swelling

+1

Your photos were not taken at the same angle which makes it difficult to tell, but there does not appear to be much if any difference between the two.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

You might want to take another picture.

+1

I am not seeing a very drastic difference. It appears your pictures are not taken at the same angle which could be altering your before and after results. 

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wow, not a dramatic difference.

+1

The after picture shows you tipping the nose up more than in the before picture.  This may account for the difference your are describing.