My eyes look tiered all the time even when i'm not, what can i do ? (photo)

I'm 20 years old and i have thick heavy eyelids which make me look like my eyes are sleepy at all times and my father has the same condition so i think it's a genetic thing and i would like to know if there's a solution to this problem and also below my eyes there are these lines and the skin is kind of thin you can almost see the veins and i would like to know if there's a solution for that too, thank you

You have upper eyelid ptosis.

+1
I would recommend an oculoplastic consultation.  You most likely need a small ptosis surgery combined with a small upper anchor blepharoplasty.