What Can Be Done to my Eyes to Make Them Look the Same?

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to fix my eyes, it seems that they are either both different shapes which makes my eye look misaligned. Either that or could I have squint? Really starting to bother me and weigh me down please help.

Eye asymmetry

+2

Everyone has eye asymmetry which includes fold differences.  Based solely on your photos, I would not recommend any correction.  Of course, an exam in person is the only way to be sure.

You need a very careful a detailed personal consultation to assess what is going on.

+1

From the photo, the most obvious issue that your two eyes appear to have different colors.  There is a right medial upper eyelid ptosis and a compensatory lift of the right eyebrow.  This causes the left upper eyelid to appear to have an extra fold just above left upper eyelid platform.  A very detailed anchor upper blepharoplasty can be used to affectively address the eyelid issues.