Under my eyes swollen and bruised since my injection. If I get it taken out, will it look worse? (photo)

Under my eyes swollen and bruised since my injection. when i went back two days later to show my swollen under eye, he injected more saying it needed to be evened out and that he know i needed more. I have over $2000 worth of fillers injected by him now around and under my eyes. i am bruised and look horrible. i do not want to be seen without my sunglasses. what should i do? will i looks worse when it is taken out? will the area have loose skin from being stretched out? i look like i was beaten up.

Hyaluronidase Injection Reversal

+1
Hi Stella.  If you have had injections with hyaluronic acid based products such as Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane or Belotero, then Hyaluronidase (Vitrase) injections are an excellent way to reverse the product.  

As for looking worse afterwards, this is a common concern with some patients thinking their skin will somehow be "stretched" by the product.  This is not the case at least from a long term perspective.  You may appear worse immediately afterward just because the injections and reversal can be somewhat traumatic, but after a few weeks, you should go back to looking just the way you were before.  

To find out more about the reversal process, check the link below.