My Eyes Seem to Be Very Swollen After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and turbinectomy around 2 months ago. When I first got my rhinoplasty, I was very swollen under my eye lids. It feels like in the last 3 or 4 days, under my eyes have got extremely swollen, red and puffy. I would say they are worst than the prior 2 weeks before. I am going to attach a link that shows different pictures of my nose and bruising. Anyone have any idea what's going on with me? 

Swelling Eyes After Surgery

+1

I suggest seeing your plastic surgeon as quickly as possible as this is not common. You may need to also undergo an ophthalmology evaluation. Without examining you, it's difficult to say what exactly the problem could be.

Swollen after rhinoplasty

+1

Its difficult to tell from the photos you provided, I would recommend you revisit with your surgeon to see what they can offer you 

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS