My Eyes Seem to Be Very Swollen After Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and turbinectomy around 2 months ago. When I first got my rhinoplasty, I was very swollen under my eye lids. It feels like in the last 3 or 4 days, under my eyes have got extremely swollen, red and puffy. I would say they are worst than the prior 2 weeks before. I am going to attach a link that shows different pictures of my nose and bruising. Anyone have any idea what's going on with me? 

Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+1
Generally speaking, it can take 6 to 12 months to completely heal after surgery. Please stay in touch with your surgeon or his/her clinical team to discuss your ongoing concerns.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling Eyes After Surgery

+1

I suggest seeing your plastic surgeon as quickly as possible as this is not common. You may need to also undergo an ophthalmology evaluation. Without examining you, it's difficult to say what exactly the problem could be.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Swollen after rhinoplasty

+1

Its difficult to tell from the photos you provided, I would recommend you revisit with your surgeon to see what they can offer you 

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS