One of my Eyes is Slightly Higher Than the Other What Can Be Done to Make Them More Symmetrical?

One of my eyes is slightly higher than the other. I have had this problem since childhood and on occasion someone will mention it. I am very self conscious about it. I am wondering if Botox could help to make them appear more symmetrical or if something more drastic is needed. Also, I have noticed that the difference is more pronounced when I smile.

Asymmetric eye height

+1

The eyes can appear asymmetric because they are actually asymmetric, because the brows are asymmetric, because the cheeks are asymmetric, because the upper or lower eyelids are asymmetric or ptotic, some, or all of the above.

A consultation by a caring, detailed oriented plastic surgeon will help you sort out which, if any, of the above apply, and what can be done about them.

Botox will obviously NOT help with eyes that sit at different levels within the eye bone (orbital dystopia)

Can Botox make my eyes appear more symmetircal?

+1

Botox can and does help even out assymmetry...it should be injected by a BCPS that has much experience injecting Botox....

Kenneth A. Marshall, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon