My Eyes Are Different Sizes and It's Noticeable in Pictures Can This Be Fixed by Cosmetic Surgery?

How old do I have to be to get this? How much will it cost?

Reasons for asymmetric eyes

+1

I need a photo to assess the problem. There are various reasons for asymmetric eyes, including asymmetric eyelid ptosis (droopy upper eyelid), asymmetric eyebrow droopiness, bulgy eye (proptosis), eye size difference, facial asymmetry, etc. There are various nonsurgical and surgical treatment options are available, depending on the problem. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Different sized eyes

+1

Without a picture this question cannot really be addressed. Either resubmit this question with photos or see a surgeon for evaluation. You have to be over 18 or be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be evaluated and have surgery or possibly neuromodulator treatments. Costs cannot be determined without having some idea of what needs to be done.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Eyes

+1

It depends on the cause of the asymmetry and how much asymmetry is present between the two eyes.  The asymmetry can be caused by the brow position, upper eyelid crease height, ptosis, etc.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with properly evaluating you and achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Asymmetric eyes

+1

It is normal to have facial asymmetry.   However if it is severe and getting worse your eyes should be evaluated by an Ophthalmologist.  They can determine if there is pressure behind the globe or a lid droop or ptosis that should be addressed.  In these situations the repair is covered by insurance.  

Constance M. Barone, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Eyes appear to be different sizes

+1

This is usually due to one eyelid being droopy or in a different position.  An oculoplastic surgeon can evaluate the eyelids and eye sockets to assess why you have the asymmetry and give you options, which may include doing nothing. Cost depends on if it is a functional problem or cosmetic and can range from several hundred dollars if you are paying along with your insurance up to several thousand dollars if it is purely cosmetic and paid for out-of-pocket.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon