Why are my eyes different shapes/sizes and how do I change it? (photo)

How much is surgery and is there anything else I can do? I have always been extremely self - conscious about it and being 23 and financially stable I would like to know what my options are.

Upper eyelid asymmetry

+1
You have to see an oculoplastic surgeon to figure out if your right eye is too low or your left too high.  If you have a ptosis on the right, the left may be pulling up   too much.  When you fix the right upper eyelid the left one will fall a little. If you have any thyroid issues, the left lid may be too high.    

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

First, the lens you have used to photograph yourself is not complimentary.

+1
Short focal length lens cause tremendous axial and barrel distortion of the face.  I also think you are being overly  critical of yourself.  On the other hand it does seem like your left upper eyelid might be a little retracted.  This can sometimes be due to thyroid eye disease.  I recommend that you consider seeing an oculoplastic surgeon.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on its website that will help you find a well qualified surgeon to assess you close to home (ASOPRS dot org).