One of my Eyes Look More Closed? (photo)

It feels as if it gets worse throughout the day, I've had people tell me that one of my eyes looks more closed. It's only recently gotten a lot worse, I'm 19 and Male(if the pictures didn't reveal that hehe). I'm not sure if it's ptosis or what, I do have slightly blurry vision from that eye but I don't seem to have a lazy eye. Will I be requiring any surgery for this and what might it be? Cheers and thanks in advance.

One eye looks more closed

+1

It is not uncommon to have some minor differences between the eyes.  Sometimes surgery may be warranted and sometimes not.  I believe more information could be obtained by examining you in person but it's possible that there could be a minor difference in the position of your eyebrows.  This could also cause a difference in the upper eyelids.  A consult with an oculoplastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon would be helpful to determine the cause and whether you might be a candidate for treatment.  From your pictures, the difference between eyes appears very minor and it may not be worth having any treatment.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Slight asymmetry of the eyelids should probably be accepted.

+1

In the photographs there is perhaps modest asymmetry between the two upper lids. It is so minor that I would discourage surgical intervention.

You would benefit from a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon.

+1

No your eyes do not look lazy.  You do have an asymmetry and the photographs provided are not really adequate to determine the basis for this asymmetry.  I recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for an assessment of the situation for more definitive information.