Can I Make my Eyes More Almond Shaped After Upper Blepharoplasty Has Made Them a Bit Too Round? (photo)

I had upper bleph a year ago. I am happy with one eye,but the other one has a bit of a 'rounded look' that also kind of droops down at the outer corner (eyes look more un-even in pics than real life - its not really a concern) I have uploaded some before photos so you can see my almond shaped eyes before bleph and then post surgery.Do you think I should do anything to correct this? I feel like I always have to wear eyeliner. Also I am considering a lower bleph and poss a cheek lift or fillers?

Rounded eyes after blepharoplasty

+3

It is less likely that upper blepharoplasty can cause rounding of eyes but it can change appearance of the eyes. On the other hand, lower blepharoplasty can cause rounding of the eyes in some instances if excessive skin is removed. Recommend, using fillers to correct tear troughs etc. rather than surgery.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Making eyes more almond shaped after upper lid blepharoplasty.

+2

Making eyes more almond shaped after upper lid blepharoplasty is not worth the risk of making things worse than the minor asymmetry you have.