Will my Eyes Ever Match Up Since Eyelid Surgery Mishap?

I had upper/lower eyelid surgery june 8 of this year on both of my eyes. My left eye still could not open at 4th week and my ps still said it was relaxed muscle only. Another ps repaired my ptosis...2/3 of muscle and tendon had been removed on the original surgery. Now my eyes are different from each other and more surgery is needed. Money is tight and I am worried they may never be the same because of mishap. What are my options? Thanks for any suggestions.

Revisional eyelid surgery

+1

You may have a complicated issue.  It is difficult to assess without photo or examination.  I suggest you see an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon