Why my eyes are now different in size ?.

i'm now 19 .When i was 12 while i was playing with my sister making my eyes big ,my right eye suddenly jerked and lost my eyesight parrtly .i was afraid to tell my parents so i didn't .it was okay cause my other eye was having a sharp eyesight .later on my right eye sight got worse and became smaller , when i spend time much on reading and on internet it gets eve smaller .i use plane glass for left eye and 2.5 for the other .i want my eyes shape and power back kindly help me

Droopy eyelid worse when tired

+1

Difficult to answer without a photo but it sounds like you have upper eyelid ptosis (droopy) which gets worse when one is tired. If that is the case, you may benefit from eyelid ptosis surgery. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon