How do I correct eyes that are glaringly assymetrial and slanted and appear smaller after lower Bleph?

I am 56 years old, I had a lower bleph for hollow eyes a year ago, I had to have one eye redone about 6 months ago. At that time I had a brow lift to correct brow symetry. I now appear to have smaller eyes that slat upwants. And the eye that I had redone due to a swelling or lump under eye appears glaringly smaller than the other one. What type of Dr. do I see to see if this can be corrected. My ps does not see the problem.

OCULOPLASTIC SURGEON FOR EYELID PROBLEMS

+1
See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. They specialize in plastic surgery around the eyes. You can find one by visiting the asoprs.org website.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

You should see an oculoplastic surgeon for an opinion.

+1
It is impossible to may a suggestion as to what you might need since you didn't include photos. So make an appt. with someone to evaluate your eyelids.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post op eye

+1
Roccodog, number one you will have to wait a year before anyone will consider any revision work. I would see 3 facial aesthetic specialists and see what opinions you get. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon