Will my Eyes & Ears Will Be Asymmetry Forever? (photo)

I seems not confident with myself when meet people & taking some photos because of this .. is there anything i can do ? especially the eyes

Asymmetry

+1

Some facial asymmetry is normal, of course, but oft times the brows are a reasonable starting point as we Cosmetic Surgeons evaluate the external ears, nose and eyelids.  Think Conservatively!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will my Eyes & Ears Will Be Asymmetry Forever?

+1

It is hard to tell without a full face view. The lines you've drawn on the photo suggest asymmetry but the trend suggests that your head is tilted to your right. An in-person consultation or posting a full face photo would help sort this out. If you, indeed, have asymmetry of the facial bones this tends to be stable and will not improve or worsen over time. There are many treatments surgical and non-surgical to improve facial asymmetry. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Asymmetry

+1

There might be some subtle asymmetry that is hardly noticable. The human face is hardly if ever is fully symmetric. In my opinion you do not need anything. Surgery may make things worse.