Will my eyes look closer together if I change my nose shape. Is my face too challenging for a plastic surgeon to fix? (photo)

I have far apart eyes and I am hoping to get surgery that will make my eyes look closer together and my nose thinner. I think my face would be too challenging for a plastic surgeon.

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

+1
The Rhinoplasty procedure would involve narrowing the bridge and tip. The bridge line is narrowed with medial and lateral osteotomies while the tip can be narrowed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages. An alar platy is required to narrow the nostrils.