What Can I Do About my Eye Asymmetry ? (Photo)

This problem is really bothering me and I do not know what to do. As you can see in my picture my left eye is not at the same level as my right eye which looks unnatural.

Perfection is not worth the risks

+1

It is possible to tighten the lower right eyelid to match your left eyelid. However, the risks of over-correction,  abnormal contour or any other undesirable results would outweigh the benefits. Probably no one but you notices the minimal asymmetry.

Web reference: http://www.CosmeticEyelids.com

White Plains Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1

You have an anatomic/genetic deformity of the orbital aesthetic zone. Unless you really want correction by a very involved surgery you may be able to camouflage the appearance with fillers/botox therapies. 

Modest asymmetry of the eyes should be left alone.

+1

Any asymmetry in the provided photographs is very subtle. My advice would be to leave this alone.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,22-atlanta-eyelid.htm

Eye asymmetry.

+1

Your entire left is below relative to your right. You do not look abnormal and I would NOT try to correct this with surgery. 

Eye asymmetry

+1

Most people are not completely symmetric, so it's not unusual to have some difference between the eyes.  Your asymmetry appears very minor to me, although I understand it's a concern to you.  You would really need an in person consultation to evaluate your eyes and see what surgical options you may have.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon