Are my Eyes Asymmetrical Compared to the Average 15 Year Old? (photo)

Ov noticed one of my eyelids(left)droops more then my right.and if I try and shape it like the other one using my finger it looks the same.so can eye tape even them out or not?what is your solution docters?

Some facial asymmetry is normal

+1

Based on your photos I think you are well within the normal range for facial symmetry.  I would not consider any treatment for this concern.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Are my Eyes Asymmetrical Compared to the Average 15 Year Old?

+1

Yes you have minor differences but the degree of difference is well within the normal range. I get this question often from patients. I will usually show them a People Magazine or something similar with photos of the celebrities we feel are beautiful. The photos taken when they are out and about, and not photoshopped, show an amazing degree of assymetry in some cases. And some assymetry in all cases. Try it. You have very attractive eys, so you need not worry.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Asymmetric Eyes?

+1

Based on the pictures, you have fairly equal eyelids. No one is completely symmetric - minor variations and differences are normal.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Minor facial asymmetry is very common

+1

There is always going to be some degree of facial asymmetry.  You do have a minor degree of asymmetry but I would not recommend treatment.  

Minor asymmetries of the eyes are the rule not the exception.

+1

Photograph demonstrates two eyes with very modest asymmetry. This is a variation of normal in demands no treatment.