My Eyelids Are Very Uneven What Eyelid Surgery Do I Need? (photo)

my eyelids have always been uneven , but over the years I have noticed the asymmetry , is it ptosis ? 1 hollow eyelid ? can someone please tell me what is wrong with my eyes , I am getting depressed ,and am willing to pay any amount of money to get them fixed. thank you !

Asymmetry can be corrected at the time of blepharoplasty.

+1

Modest asymmetry should probably be accepted. If the patient is anticipating a blepharoplasty and has asymmetric lids, these can be corrected at the time of that operation.

This is normal

+1

This is normal. Eyes and eyelids are never identical. Usually, they are both larger on the left side!

Nabil Fanous, MD
Montreal Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

+1

It appears that you have some degree of upper eyelid ptosis on the right side.  This can be corrected with a surgical procedure.  You can see that on the right side you  have a high supratarsal crease.  This is a significant point because it is indicative of ptosis.  Ptosis can be due to an elongation of the levator muscle or its associated tendon.  

My Eyelids Are Very Uneven What Eyelid Surgery Do I Need?

+1

Thanks for the photos. They show a significant ptosis on one side which is easily corrected with surgery. Just be sure the surgeon you pick is well versed in ptosis procedures.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD