Are my Asian eyelids still fixable after multiple procedures? (Photo)

Hi! I had 4 times eyelids procedures 14 years ago.They all failed, especially the last one. My problems are too wide, deep asymmetrical, sausage looking, droopy.I have been so depressed for long time. I went to consult so many doctors and they are all not sure how much will improve. They all suggest fixing the ptosis. The crease is 11mm,4-5mm when open. I don't have much fat, do I need fat grating first? or do the same time? Please help me ! Your advice will he highly appreciated!

Revision patient eyelid surgery

+1
your case may be more manageable than it seems.  He have to realize these are comments made over the Internet and should not be considered the best advice but based on your brief history and what I see I would recommend a combination of the following

#1 repair the ptosis
#2 possible fat grafting of the upper lid may be helpful in lowering the crease and creating a more useful fullness
#3 lower the crease itself at the time of the ptosis repair

I have had some revision cases come in from other parts of the world  that were very bad and we were able to improve them but in many cases I had to do staged procedures or multiple procedures in order to help the patient reached her goal.  Another thing you need to understand as that the quality of your skin, with what appears to be loose wrinkled skin along with a lot of elasticity, could limit her overall outcome.

Chase Lay, MD

Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and Asian eyelid surgery specialist

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon