Why are my eyelids completely uneven? (photo)

I have allergies during the spring time, and I think maybe I might have rubbed one eye harder than the other over the years. That being said, it has gotten progressively noticeable in the past five years with me minimizing my scratching (I've been on allergy shots for three years - they really help). I sleep well, eat healthy, and work out.

Eyelid ptosis

+1
You have left upper eyelid ptosis (droopy). There are many reasons for eyelid ptosis, in your age group. You should consult with an oculoplastic surgeon or ophthalmologist for evaluation.  Treatment is possible.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven eyelids

+1
In order to improve your eyelid symmetry, it is important to perform a thorough examination, including the eyelid crease evaluation, ptosis evaluation, and looking at the relationship of the globe to the bony skeleton.
from this photograph, it appears that you have bilateral, asymmetric eyelid ptosis, with the left eyelid being more ptotic (droopy) than the right.  The eyelid crease is also deeper on this left eye.
Surgery should be directed toward correcting the ptosis and equalizing the eyelid creases.
Although perfect symmetry is likely not to happen, improved appearance and symmetry is very likely

Jonathan Sykes, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid rubbing is damaging to both the delicate eyelid tissues and even the cornea.

+1
Standard upper blepharoplasty will not be right for you so I would be careful getting someone's blepharoplasty blue plate special.  You need a careful examination.  Your photos suggest that you have upper eyelid ptosis as well as redundant upper eyelid skin.  It is also important to preserve your heavy upper eyelid folds.  Many eyelid surgeons feel it is their job to take as much skin as possible.  What you need is a very through and thoughtful approach to the upper eyelids.  Also, it is essential that you are over the eyelid rubbing habit.