My eyelid won't fold properly. Can it be treated without surgery? (Photo)

I am an Asian, 15 years old and my right eyelid won't fold properly. This started around two years ago and I thought pulling it would help. Turns out it's even less elastic now. Is there any way to treat it without surgery?

Surgery or filler

+2
You have a double crease with some loss of upper lid volume. There is a hint os a mild ptosis (droopy eyelid).
Surgery would correct this better that a temporary solution like a dermal filler to improve the upper lid volume. 

London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ultimately surgery is probably going to necessary for a long term fix.

+2
In the mean time, you can research using tape on the internet to force a fold in the eyelid.  Many people use tape as an alternative to surgery and there are some special tape products available for this purpose as well.

The only permanent way to correct the eyelid is with surgery

+1
Unfortunately, the only permanent way to correct the eyelid problem you are describing is with surgery. These procedures are quiet common and can even be performed in your surgeon’s office under local anesthesia.
I recommend scheduling a consultation with a few different board certified facial plastic surgeons who specialize in Asian blepharoplasties. Ask to see their before and after images and choose the surgeon who makes you feel the most comfortable and confident. This will go a long way in your recovery process.
In the meantime, for quick relief, you may consider using eyelid tape.

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian Eyelid

+1
Surgery would help this condition with a more permanent result, but if you do not wish to seek any surgical options, you may consider special tape for this.

Kimberly Lee, MD