How Do I Make my Eyelid Even After Full Incision Method ? (photo)

I had full incisional method done over a year ago and the line on my lid still appears and now i have an extra crease over it and it's not evenly matched. Both of my eyes can not shut properly. My eyes now are very very swollen still and puffy because of the double crease it is prevent my right eye to properly shut and the skin is very loose on my left eye and it's making it look very puffy and swollen and uneven. I've tried to using a cream to tighten the skin on the lid so that the lids would

Revision Surgery.

+1

Revision surgery for Asian eyelids can be very complicated and you need to research an experienced oculoplastics surgeon to evaluate you in person. You will find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org site.

Good luck

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

I recommend a personal consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon who performs Asian eyelid surgery.

+1

You have a number of issues that will benefit from being carefully assessed.  This can't be done via the internet. So I recommend doing your home work and finding a highly qualified oculoplastic surgeon who performs Asian eyelid surgery to assess you.