Can my eyebrows/eyes be fixed? (photo)

Do you think my eyebrows can be fixed? The thought of plastic surgery is terrifying to me, but I'm extremely self conscious about my eyes. My right eyebrow is lower than my left one & it also has more eyelid skin than the left one. Is there something that can be done to fix my left eyebrow? I'm extremely self conscious & hate the way I look. About how much would it cost? I can't afford it right now, but I'm extremely self conscious & hate the way I look, so maybe I can save up enough money :(

Eye/brow asymmetry

+1

You look good. You have mild facial asymmetry with right side of the face smaller than the left and hence the brow is slightly lower on the right side. You don't need a brow lift but may consider botulinum toxin injection or conservative asymmetric blepharoplasty. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Please take a very deep breath. Now relax.

+1

You do have a slight asymmetry. It is visible in photos. It will be very difficult to get that type of help you need where you live. There are a couple of approaches. One approach is with microdroplet botulinum toxin with just al little more treatment delivered to the right brow to great more lift. A very subtle forehead lift could also be performed but it is notoriously difficult to get forehead surgeons to do subtle. It is also possible you could have a very precise upper anchor blepharoplasty and be help but again there are really only a handfull of surgeon who can accomplish this for you. My advice is save your money and don't do anything that does not feel right or make absolute sense to you.