Half of my eyebrow just fell out because of Seborrheic dermatitis. Can a Dermatologist make my hair grow back?

I was washing my face and I noticed a piece of skin in my eyebrow , I tried taking it out and it fell out with hair ! Almost all of my eyebrow fell out I'm freaking out I need it to grow back please tell me what I can do please I can't go out like this

Eyebrow Hair Loss

+1
Pictures would be helpful here, seeing that seborrheic dermatitis rarely causes hair loss itself.  There may be another reason you are losing hair.  Despite that, I have my patients use Latisse (off-label) or Revitalash on their eyebrows to help with growth.  It works great.  If there is no benefit, I have them get hair transplant, unless the cause is autoimmune like alopecia areata and then injectable steroids may benefit.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.